Returns and Refunds Policy
We are committed to your 100% satisfaction, you have a 30-day returns and refunds policy that begins on the day the item was received. To be eligible for a return, goods must be unused, undamaged, attached tag, accompanied by proof of purchase and photos. All sale items are final sale.
Please read carefully our 30-day returns and refunds policy as follows:
- To return an item, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name, and reason for returning the item. We do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse, except for customers residing in *Brazil.
- *Customers residing in Brazil and regretting a purchase must contact firstname.lastname@example.org and express that you will return the item within 7 consecutive days after receiving it, providing a picture of the item.
The withdrawal request will undergo an evaluation to verify whether the product was used or destroyed, even if partial. In these cases, a refund will not be possible.
- Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 30 days after the product has been received.
- For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 30 days after the estimated delivery date.
- Both above claims deemed as an error on our part are covered at our expense.
- Wrong Address - If you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address from you. Before making final purchase, we recommend that you double-check your address.
- Unclaimed - Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment.
- Notification for EU consumers: According to Article 16(c) and (e) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for:
1. The supply of goods that are made to the consumer's specifications or are clearly personalised;
2. Sealed goods which were unsealed after delivery and thus aren't suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, therefore IndonesiaDive reserves rights to refuse returns at its sole discretion.
This policy shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English language, regardless of any translations made for any purpose whatsoever.
How to return, step by step guides :
- 1To return an item, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name, and reason for returning the item.
- 2Our support department will give you instructions on where to return the goods. Please obtain proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost package" situations.
- 3A confirmation email will be sent to you once the returned item has been received and inspected.
- 4In the case of misprinted/damaged/defective items, we will reprint and reship at no cost to you. Alternatively, if you request a refund, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method if it is approved.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1. What if an order gets lost in the mail?
For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 30 days after the estimated delivery date.
But no worries! We'll cover the costs of reprinting and shipping a replacement order for you. Keep in mind that if tracking information states an order was delivered but you thinks you haven't received it, we won't take responsibility and reship that order. In that case, any replacements would have to be at your expense.
2. My order shows it is being returned to sender, what should i do now?
There are a few reasons an order can be returned to sender but most often it is due to an undeliverable address.
Other instances include the package being unclaimed at customs or refused/returned by you. We would contacting you to determine how you would like to proceed and/or contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated address if you wish to have the product reshipped. New shipping charges will be applied for orders that have been unclaimed at customs, returned by you, or had an incorrect address originally provided.
3. What if the product is damaged in the mail?
If our products arrives damaged, email us at email@example.com, then we'll gladly send a replacement at no cost to you. To be eligible for a return, goods must be unused, undamaged, attached tag, accompanied by proof of purchase and photos.
4. How long do I have to submit a claim for a return/exchange?
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 30 days after the product is received.
For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no more than 30 days after the estimated delivery date.
Keep in mind that we are working with third party to submit your claim, kindly submit not at the very last day of 30 days to give us sufficient time.
5. What happens if a package wasn't delivered to me, but the tracking states that it was?
There may be cases where the delivery was made, but the package was left in an unexpected location. We recommend you to reach out to the carrier and inquire if any additional details were left by the delivery person. For example: “Left under the table on the back porch. Keep in mind, you will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address from you. Before checking out and paying, please double-check your address.